Brand Partnerships Manager
We are an experienced team of experts specialised in discovering, nurturing and establishing world class, next generation talent. Enabling them to achieve their full potential and fulfil their long term business ambitions.
About Margravine Management
Margravine is a creator lead, talent first management company focused on long-term career strategy and business development for our clients and partners. A specially established joint venture between IMG and leading creatives turned entrepreneurs, Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee, Margravine exclusively represents some of the country's leading creative and digital talent.
About the role
As part of our continued growth, we are now looking for a skilled salesperson to join the Brand Partnerships team at Margravine.
In this role you will be responsible for driving revenue by building new brand partnerships for the company's talent roster. The ideal candidate has an extensive network with brand-direct marketing teams and agency executives, as well as a proven track of success in the UK. Experience in the US preferred but not required.
This role is part of a growing organization with significant growth potential. The right candidate is a motivated self-starter with initiative and excellent communication skills.
Location: London, UK.
What we expect from the candidate:
- Proven track record driving revenue via brand sales and partnerships for a top social media publisher or agency.
- Strong track record driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business.
- In-depth knowledge of digital media, formats, platform distribution and their competitive landscape.
- Familiarity with the media landscape and ability to negotiate terms.
- Proven ability to source, evaluate, negotiate and close new business opportunities from start to finish.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented.
- Outstanding networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client.
- Strong virtual & in-person presentation skills.
- Self reflective manager with the desire to grow.
What we offer:
- Competitive rewards package and structure.
- A chance to join a forward thinking talent focused business in a fast growing industry.
- An opportunity to learn from an experienced leadership team and to grow into a senior leadership role yourself.